To stay up to date on our events, programs, and opportunities, follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
UPDATE: Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, we are continuing to not host large events at Field & Fork for the near future. We will update the page when we are able to safely start up events again.
- Thursday, September 12th, 2-5 pm: Master Chef Competition with Food Science and Human Nutrition! Read more about it HERE!
- Thursday, Sept 12, 6:30 pm: Cooking Up Dreams, opening night of the Gainesville Latino Film Festival, sponsored by Field & Fork. Read more HERE!
- Friday, September 13th, 4-7 pm: Cookout with Food Science and Human Nutrition! Read more HERE!
- Wednesday, September 18th, 4:30-6:30 pm: Eat the Weeds! Walk and talk (and nibble) with Susan Marynowski. Read more HERE!
- Friday, September 20th, 5:30-7:30 pm: Haitian Cooking Demonstration and Tasting with the amazing Chef Thia, visiting us from Miami! At the Field & Fork Farm. There will be tastings of her delicious dish, tours of the Latin American plant collections by Patrick Hunt, and lots of plant give-aways (peppers for everyone! …while supplies last)! RSVP HERE!
- October 25, 2019: Fall Open House!
- April 12, 2019, 4:30 – 7 pm: Fresh off the Farm Spring Festival
- Music, food, games, workshops, and plenty of ways to learn and get involved with the farm!
- Bike, bus, or walk over to receive a raffle ticket to win a sporty Field & Fork shirt!!!
- Bus routes that stop nearby are 20, 21, 28, 118, 119, 125, and 126. You can track them in real-time here: https://ufl.transloc.com/
- The Culinary Arts Student Union 4-Course Tasting Menu!
- Bring your own reusable cup and utensils to receive a raffle ticket to win a sporty Field & Fork shirt!!!
- Menu: Spiced Carrot Coconut Soup, Charred Veggie Salad with Carrot Top Pesto, Mizuna Salad, Macerated Strawberries on Earl Grey Cake
- RSVP and get more info here!
- Spring 2019: Monthly Cooking Demonstrations!
- Check out our Facebook page for more information and to sign up.
- Print and share the flyer if you wish!