We look forward to hearing from you. In order to best serve you, please take a moment to explore the options below.
- Questions about the Field & Fork Program, volunteer requests, and ideas about how the Field & Fork Program can better serve UF or the community can be directed to Anna Prizzia.
- Interest in participating in the Student Gardens as well as questions about the Field & Fork internship program or how the food is grown can be directed to Claudie Babineaux.
- For donations to or volunteer interest in the Alan and Cathy Hitchcock Pantry and how it operates, please contact Ambre Hobson.
- Directions to our locations can be found on the getting here page.
- Those interested in scheduling a tour or one-time program should fill out the form available shortly and email it to Anna Prizzia.
- Our office is located at the address below. An appointment must be made for in-person visits. If you have an emergency and cannot get in touch with the correct person, please contact the UF College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Dean’s Office to direct you to the best contact.
University of Florida
College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
2020 McCarty Hall D
PO Box 110270
Gainesville, FL 32611-0270
Field & Fork Phone: 352-294-2208
CALS Dean’s Office Phone: 352-392-1963